Clinical Operations Analyst Associate
Informatics, Clinical Operations
Position’s Location: Lansing, MI
The IT Clinical Operations Analyst Associate is an individual with analytic and interpersonal skills working with clinical applications related to clinical outcomes. The Clinical Operations Analyst Associate will play a role with interdisciplinary team members with processes associated with implementing and improving clinical systems, educating caregivers using the system and analyzing data to improve patient care. The Clinical Operations Analyst Associate promotes and sustains a culture of continuous improvement within Sparrow Health System.
- Act as the Service Line IT Representative and provide support for caregivers using IT systems
- Observe and recognize opportunities to make EMR and other systems more efficient and effective in the delivery and enhancement of patient care
- Coordinate and collaborate with the service line to manage change
- Cultivate a culture of safety necessary for a health reliable organization (HRO)
- Champion the integration of data, information and knowledge to support decision-making by patients and their healthcare team.
- Champion Meaningful Use and other key quality and safety initiatives
- Coordinate and implement order-set and care-plan programs
- Own sub-projects of larger projects led by intermediate and senior analysts
- Learn basics for Lean and Six Sigma
Required by start date: Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
Preferred: Master’s degree
|Specialized Knowledge and Skills|
Professional Qualities Required:
Required: Completing and passing a series of aptitude and skills assessments as part of the consideration process for this position.
Candidates please note: A series of assessments are a required part of the consideration process for all positions in the IT Department.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: