SHS-APP SYSTEMS ANALYST- INTERM
Position’s Location: Lansing, MI
General Purpose of the Job:
The Application System Analyst Intermediate designs, optimizes and implements application systems and works continually to improve applications and systems through upgrades, expansion, other projects and mentoring of other caregivers.
- Participate in analyzing, designing and implementing application systems.
- Work to continually improve applications through upgrades, expansion, and other projects.
- Mentor Application Support Associates and Application Analyst Associates
- Complex application related problem solving
- Work on medium scale optimizations
- Proactively partner with operations to improve workflows leveraging application functionality
- Responsible for small projects
- Manage issues list with vendors
- Provides support through periodic on-call rotation and go-live/variable evening hours for project related work
|Specialized Knowledge and Skills|
Candidates please note: A series of assessments are a required part of the consideration process for all positions in the IT Department.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or Associates with 4 years of professional experience
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: